The JEE Main 4th session 2021 started today, August 26, at 9 a.m. On the first day, BArch and BPlanning aspirants will attempt the second paper. For engineering students, JEE Main will be conducted on August 27, 31 and September 1 and 2.
Here is the paper analysis of shift 1:
- The questions asked in the chemistry section were quite easy.
- Numerical questions were also asked from organic and inorganic chemistry
- All the questions were asked from NCERT.
- Equal weightage was given to organic and and inorganic chemistry.
- Physical chemistry was given less weightage
- Statement based questions were asked
- Inorganic chemistry, reaction-based questions were more
- The physics section was easy to moderate in difficulty level.
- 10-15 questions were formula-based
- Questions were less time (race against time phrase meaning) taking as compared to the previous session.
- The topics asked in JEE Main 2021 August 26 shift 1 exam were gravitation, modern physics, EM waves and others.
- The mathematics section was easy this time as compared to JEE Main July paper.
- The questions were asked from vector, matrices, and determinant (system of linear equation), mathematical reasoning.
- 4 questions were asked from the differential equation
Overall Difficulty Level: MODERATE