JEE Main 2021 Third Session exams started from today, i.e. 20th July, 2021.
Date, Timings and Centres
- The dates of third session of JEE Main are – July 20, 22, 25 and 27, 2021.
- The exam is conducted in two shifts on each exam date, the timings of Shift 1 are 9.00 am to 12.00 noon while Shift 2 timings are 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- To avoid the spread of COVID-19, NTA has increased the JEE Main for Third Session exam cities from 232 to 334. Along with this, the number of JEE Mains 2021 exam centres in every shift are increased from 660 to 828. About 1 lakh students are expected to have appeared for the Shift 1 exam.
Paper Analysis of JEE Main Third Session – DAY 1
Student’s Feedback: According to the students, in today’s paper, the physics section was reported to be the hardest. Many questions from Electromagnetism and Rotational motion were also said to be harder. Numerical section of Mathematics section was said to be hard but expectedly so. As for Chemistry paper, most of the students reported it to be easy and largely from NCERT. Questions from Organic and Physical Chemistry were equally difficult. A few questions from Mole Concept were said to have lengthy calculation. But most of the students said that the paper was relatively easy.
Experts Analysis: The questions of Physics were Formula based and were easy. In Chemistry, the questions were easy and NCERT based. Mathematics was difficult and lengthy as compared to previous sessions.
Question Paper and Answer Key
To check JEE Main 2021(February and March attempt) exam analysis, answer key, question paper you can visit
Guidelines for candidates of JEE Main on Exam Day
Candidates must carry JEE Main admit card 2021 to the exam centres along with a valid photo ID proof.
- It is mandatory to carry the JEE Mains self-declaration form to the exam centres.
- Candidates must follow all the JEE Main 2021 exam day guidelines at the exam centres.
- No electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, etc. will be allowed inside the exam hall.